lunes, 5 de septiembre de 2016

Classmate’s Blog Review

The post of today will be a little bit different than the other ones, because the teacher requested to the class a review of the blog of one classmate, and by the list in the teacher´s blog I have to review the blog of Francisca Rojas. By the first sight her blog is very feminine, the colors she chose makes the blog’s appearance looks very light and calm, and she is very methodic with her posts. The blog has 10 publications in total, and every post, excepting the first one, have a picture associated, and two of the posts has three each one, so it counts with 13 images and some of them I think may be photos took by herself.But what catches my attention is that she always try to fit the images among the text, as a newspaper publication, and I like it, but I think sometimes it makes the blog looks a little messy, but I think it is because the tools that blogger gives to us to work are not the best ones for publications, and another detail is that she uses a different typesetting in each post and I think it makes the blog looks messy too. However the blog is very interesting and the posts are very dinamics and I like the way she explains her point of view of the things, that makes the blog very authentic.

The Blog!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario