lunes, 5 de septiembre de 2016

Vegetables, Juices and Holm

My experience in Holm starts in something like this. It was a difficult morning, I where angry with my boyfriend because we had a little discussion, we both did not have classes that day and also had to go to Providencia to buy some things. So we decided to leave behind the anger and eat something in a restaurant, and I remembered that in  a book about interesting places to visit in Santiago, I read about a salad bar located in Providencia, very close to where we were in that moment, and we decided to go to lunch there. The salad bar Holm is a very interesting place, it owner is a hyperkinetic man who goes to buy to La Vega all the vegetables he uses to prepare the salads he sells at the bar. The salad offer is also very interesting, because so far away of the classic lettuce with lemon juice, you can pick one of the several exotic options in the menu board, or if you want to take the risk yourself can fix your plate with the ready-to-serve salads in the bar. The juices are also a wonderful excuse to visit Holm, because I do not want to do spoiler but my favorite until now is the apple-ginger-celery "Fresh Green Juice", and my boyfriend chose the "Powerful Energizing Juice" of beetroot-carrot-tomato. Holm is a perfect option to eat in a sunny day, or simply to drink a healthy and delicious juice, and the prices are very affordable, that is the best part!

The main entrance

The fresh vegetables are in full view of all the customers

The juices and salads at the bar

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario