lunes, 5 de septiembre de 2016

Utaku Zone Fanzine

Ok if I have to talk about fanzines, this is something kind of new for me. My first meet with a fanzine was at university, when the Workshop teacher assistant asked the class to make a fanzine with some magazine clippings, and it was very funny and an easy way to understand what a fanzine is. So now, as a teacher request I have to talk about a fanzine made by students of the Anime & Manga Translation & Betrayals CFG, it is called Utaku Zone and is related to Japanese pop culture and manga and anime topics. I liked a lot actually, I never had read a manga book, I know what it is because some friends use to read them, but I never tried to choose one and read it, actually once I were in a manga store, located in the Lyon Gallery in Providencia but I did not feel attracted to one in special. Anyway, the fanzine is very good, I like a lot the fun facts about Japanese culture in Chile, and the places where you can find some information or food related to the Oriental traditions. I hope the production group can keep doing this project and publish more editions of the fanzine, because I feel really attracted to the Japanese Pop culture and having this materials available to read any time is good to keep knowing more about this interesting culture.

The cover of the fanzine


The fanzine includes some tips about several ways to 
learn more of the Japanese culture in our country

This post interested me a lot, I think I will
visit this coffee bar.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario