jueves, 6 de octubre de 2016

Friends, Party and Sun at Los Vilos

To be honest when I talk about my holidays, it is not something so current in my life. Well there is another curious thing about my holidays, since I am in college, except in my first year that was the only one when there were not stoppage on the classes, I have not free summer! Whatever, fortunately my last holidays were on 2015 summer, and my Boyfriend and I went to Los Vilos, in the 4th region of Coquimbo. We were invited by a good common friend we have, because Los Vilos is her hometown and she offered us to pass a week in her house. It was very fun, we met her friends of her childhood, and went to a few parties in the seaside together, and also enjoyed to swimming in the beach, because Los Vilos is a seaside town. In the middle of our stay  our friend invited us to known a Natural Reserve called Humedal Laguna Conchalí, and it awesome, because the landscape was amazing, very natural and quiet, with a beautiful lagoon full of native animals of that zone, and later the same day we did a picnic in a beach near from the natural reserve with a friend who also studies architecture with us in Fau that was with his family near from Los Vilos and met with us that day. That holidays are only good memories for me because it was my first experience of traveling with my boyfriend and doing it with our friends makes it even better... Oh and I totally recommend you to visit Los Vilos, because there are so much activities to do in the town during the summer, and the landscapes are another reason to go. Los Vilos is a town full of love for me.

The Town Seaside, and Isla de Huevos 
in the background

The view of the lagoon at the 
Natural Reserve Laguna Conchalí

Train Tracks at the other side of town

My boy and my friends

The sunset on the hills, in our last day there

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario