miércoles, 5 de octubre de 2016

Tumblr is my alter-life

This first post of the second part of my blog is about a website that I like, and if I have to be honest I thought first in Youtube, but the teacher already did a post about how much he enjoys that website so, to do not do the same thing, I chose Tumblr. I think this is my favorite website after Youtube, well I can spend a lot of time in Youtube, but then comes Tumblr, because there you can find everything you want, and when I say everything is EVERYTHING... Lol, ok as I was saying, I enjoy the social networks, I like Instagram a lot, and Facebook too, but Tumblr is the best because in that website there are no boudaries or censure, and I think there you can let your mind be free and unleash the imagination to post whatever you like, every topic is available and the possibilities are infinite. The website is a good tool to make known your works, in photography for example, or maybe in graphic design or simply just taking a picture of whatever you do and posting it there, and instantly it goes around the world to be seen by anyone. For people who enjoy interior design, pets videos, funny videos, erotic photography or anything else, Tumblr is the best website to find what you are looking for.







Here I let you the link of a Tumblr that I like a lot, because I am now very interested in interior design.

http://thecozyspace.tumblr.com/

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario