jueves, 21 de septiembre de 2017

A Concert to Remember for Life


To be honest I am not a concert guy, so that is why I don’t go so often to concerts or band exhibitions, but I remember very nicely the time when I went to a big concert and I ended having a meet and greet with the artist. It was in 2014, in my first year of university, and I went with my friends that I made here in FAU, so the concert started very early in the morning, I remember that I woke up that day like 7:00 A.M. to reach the bus that brought me and my friends to the concert, in the periphery of the city, here in Santiago. So we arrived to the place, and of course as in every concert we first had to queue up to get in, and once in the main stage we reunited with other friends who arrived later than us. The artist were all so good, I was not fan of all of them, but once you are in a concert, you just enjoy the music and the ambient. So when the afternoon arrived, I received a Facebook message from an stranger guy, It was weird at the beginning but I asked him what does he wanted, and he told me that he and I won a meet and greet with Icona Pop, one of the bands of the concert, and I was like “are you kidding me?” and I really could not believe it, but he also told me that he contacted me because he was not yet in, so he wanted that I look for more information with the staff. So I did it, and they corroborated me the information, and in that moment I reached the heaven LOL. So finally a member of the stuff  went along with me to the backstage where the girls of Icona Pop were, and the guy who contacted me through Facebook never arrived and I told the stuff that he also won the meet and greet in case he arrive late, but finally he never arrived so I get into the backstage alone. Once in there I met the girls, they was so lovely with me, we took pictures together and they asked me a lot of thing like “who’s in the concert with you?” or “why you like our music?” and it was a really good time, and since that day I changed my perception of the bands, musicians and famous people, because being in a room with the girls of Icona Pop and talk with them and share some experiences like if we were friend of all life, made me see that there is some artist who are incredibly simple persons who does not matter who you are or how much money you have, they will treat you like just they way they like to be treated, and that is something cool.

The girls being so cool with Me!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario