domingo, 24 de septiembre de 2017

What a Good Weekend!

The last weekend was quiet so great because my boyfriend and I went to buy my ticket to travel to my hometown while the national holidays. But after that we decided to do something different that afternoon, because of yes, lol we both knew that a lot of work was waiting in home but anyway we decided to go to a park we have not visited yet and finally we decided to go to the Bicentenario Park, because we were relatively near and it complied with the rule of have not been visited before. The decision was pretty good because the park is beautiful, quiet so big and with a gorgeous landscaping work. What I liked the most was the bird’s lagoon, it was beautiful and OMG! I met the flamingos for the first time!! What a extremely beautiful bird, those rose pink feathers was everything for me. Something I hope of the lagoon is to have a good maintenance because all those birds must demand a lot of job. Anyway the visit to the park was amazing and since a long time ago my Bf and I did not went out together; Another thing I thought after the visit to the park was that it would be nice that if the quality of Bicentenario Park should be present in all the green public areas of the city, I hope in the future I could do something as an architect with that situation, because I think that it happens not just for a money thing, it is more a volunteer absent for the authorities, and that is something very unfair for the people who finally enjoy the public spaces, and I keep thinking in something to do with that!

                   
A picture I took of the beautiful flowers 
of the park

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario