viernes, 29 de septiembre de 2017

Fiestas Patrias are weird

Since I was a child the “Fiestas Patrias” in my family has been always celebrated in family, I mean with more persons of my family, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc., but with the pass of the years these traditional reunions of my father’s family has become less frequent, and luckily for me this is quite so good because I really enjoy a quiet party instead of a big party with a lot of music I do not like or drunk uncles asking me silly stuff about my career (I know it! I am an embittered old boy). Anyway this year I went to my hometown to visit my family, and it was very good because we reunited on my sister’s place and ate some “Chilean food” (which for me is just a bunch of lies because all those food is introduced to our country and “Chilean culture”) and drunk some wine, I love wine, and of course the classic of this parties, Terremoto. To be honest, eating and drinking all of that was the worst decision of my current year because I finally ended on my sister’s bathroom throwing out L. So that is why I personally do not enjoy so much this National Parties, because I think is a silly excuse of people to getting drunk and eat like if there is no tomorrow and some others even more irresponsible drives drunk thinking they has all the control, but they end in a car crush killing innocent people. To be honest this Fiestas Patrias for me was a one-day celebration, and it was enough, and then I keep one more day with my mother and after that I returned to Santiago, to meet with my bf and take advantage of the free days.
Another thing I did the free week after parties, I went with my classmates of workshop to Valparaiso to get some information about Monjas Hills and its elevator. It was very funny and good, I had the chance to share a little bit more with my classmates and after the investigation, we went to a restaurant and ate Chorrillana and drunk some beer, and we laughed a lot.

This is a picture I took of two beautiful friends in Valparaiso.
They are the real "Porteños"


3 comentarios:

  1. but... you don´t need to get drunk for have a good fiestas patrias...

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. I know, but FAU has me in an endless spiral of alcohol and sadness :(

      Borrar
  2. I love Terremoto !! And the best is share with your family little moments of happiness ! ♥

    ResponderBorrar