jueves, 2 de noviembre de 2017

Magic Places into the South Forest

When I was still in my senior year at school, my class and I went to the south of the country, under the traditional educational journey that every senior class does in every school in Chile. We went specifically to Pucón, in the IX region of La Araucanía, and it was such an amazing trip, because we visited a lot of natural landmarks and beautiful places, and I have to recognize that I love the fact that almost every building there is built by wood and stone, which makes the village even more magic and beautiful. 
The landmarks I think are important to remember now are the Villarrica Volcano, the Caburgua Lake and the ‘Ojos del Caburga’ water wells. All of these are very close one from each other, and the environment that involve this places is amazingly beautiful, because all the nature is mixed with bright colors and also an infinite peace, which makes the perfect mixture for a natural landscape. The day we went to the water wells was the same we went to the Caburgua Lake, and it was great because to arrive to the water wells we had to take a bus first and then walk trough the Valdivian Forest, which has a beautiful flora and fauna. The water wells -Ojos del Caburgua- has crystalline blue water that allows you to see the riverbed that also has an incredible native flora that has the ability to live under the water and also out of it when the water wells are more empty. It was such an amazing experience to be there and also the day was so sunny, which was perfect to do a great tour. In the case of the Villarrica Volcano, we didn’t visit it properly such, but we had an amazing view of it from almost every point we went, so it was amazing too. Pucón is definitively a destiny I totally recommend!


This are two pictures of the
Ojos del Caburgua Water Wells

This is me in the water wells

Here we are in the Caburgua Lake, in a pedal boat!

And finally this is me with the Villarrica Volcano in the background
(sorry for the low definition!)

2 comentarios:

  1. A wonderful area Diego. I climbed Villarica Volcano in January 1997. The view from the top is amazing.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. I imagine it, because every place you look at there is beautiful!

      Borrar