viernes, 24 de noviembre de 2017

The Best Experience this Semester

Along this semester, I had to do a lot of homework and models and project developments, but to be honest, and I know sometimes I arrive a little bit late and all of that, but I really enjoy the English Class, so therefore of course I enjoy writing in the blog, but sometimes is a little bit difficult to know what to write, because for example I am not a “traveler” so I do not have so much travel stories or experiences to talk about, so I think those post were the most difficult for me to write. But at the end I really enjoy writing anything on my blog, because is nice to think in a memory and try to make an interesting story to write later, and accompany the post with some photos is my favorite part, because photos are the eternal evidence of the moments in life, the possibility of watch a picture and travel to that moment with your mind, is for me something great, so that is why I always try to put a picture or a photo took by myself in every post I do, because I think that is more easy to understand or imagine the story in the post when you see a picture.

I think my favorite post was the one when we had to write about our weekend, because it just coincided that weekend I went with my Bf to a beautiful park and walk together through the trees, and then we laid down in the grass so quiet and talking without the worry of arrive home quick to continue doing a work for university or something like that, because we decided that afternoon to do not think in anything else than be quiet in a park together J But I also enjoyed writing every post I did, because in every post I try to do my best and write the best story I can, and of course I know this semester I did not commented so much on my classmates blogs, but I really think that every blog is a beautiful way to know better every one of them.


This semester was not that great for me in every subject I took, but I am the kind of guy that stay with the good things, and one of that was the blog experience, because writing every Friday a story on my blog was my kind of mantra to free my mind from the oppression of the other subjects. I am very sure the next semester will be 100 times better, and I cannot imagine what the future will have for me, but I am sure of just one thing, I will try to have fun in everything, think positive and learn the most I can, and of course I will miss the English Class but I keep with the best memories of this J

1 comentario:

  1. you are the best in english !! and relax the other semester it will be a lot better, I enjoyed a lot speak in english with you ♥ I love you so much

    ResponderBorrar